Who is Steve? Well, his full name is Steve Barbarich he is just one of the many names you might encounter who earned millions just by using his brain and also with the help of the internet. So aren’t you guys wondering how he made it? Perhaps you yourself would be eager to know the secrets to his success, right? So let us try to find out how and what made him achieve in building his vast empire at present. So we trace back to the days when he was still a student well for a student he is just like every average studious kid you might know who graduated from an average college university with a business related degree. Then, he became interested with the magic of the internet so he then applied his knowledge on business to the internet market. After that he then started building his empire. Well if you would ask me aside from luck his principles and ideas are few of the strong factors to his success in which he really pursue his dreams and made it in the end successfully.
Based on what I know about his story of success he is really a wise man and at the same time a good gambler who really knows the trend of business in the internet market. He really is a very decisive man and quite intuitive if you would ask me. He actually shared some of the things you must basically master in order to follow his footsteps. On the following paragraphs you will have an idea on how to set up your own empire.
Well according to him SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the key of making your website popular and increasing traffic. Actually if you want to know more about SEO it would be best if you read a whole article about it, however if you want to get things started and running and at the same time save money and effort then hire an SEO for your website.
Another thing that Steve Barbarich really emphasizes is how your web page would look like. It should be presentable and easy to use and at the same time must have a very good lay out. Also choosing for the right keyword and name of your site is very relevant to its success in the future. For you must make sure that the keywords you choose is related to the website and easily remembered by the common people.
I guess all of us are quite familiar with the search engines like google, bing and yahoo. Well most of the SEO are trying to outrank each other in order to be in the top lists when you use this website since it greatly help in creating traffic and increasing popularity of your website. Just imagine more fame is equals to more sales as easy as that. Another thing if you don’t know these things very well then do not hesitate to hire someone who is an expert of it.
Lastly, we are all familiar with facebook, twitter, blogspot and youtube right? It also gives a great impact in using these social sites in increasing sales and traffic for your website so if you are using one make sure to make promos and advertisements using the top social websites at present so as you can be like Steve Barbarich.
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Saturday, March 8, 2014
OLD SCHOOL FIRST - Before Steve Barbarich got involved in many internet companies, He founded Absolutely new which was a classic B-C play where we had to convince customers to pay for services, usually about $10K to $20K a pop. He learned that with proper training and advanced sales skills, the average person could close a sale for that amount of money in as quick as 1 to 2 hours, and just a couple phone calls. His customers in this business were looking for a company to develop their products and present them to industry leaders for sale of their ideas.
Old School Techniques
1) Build Rapport -You have to make the customer like you. So it's important to talk a little bit about their hometown weather, and non business topics so that you can hit some commonalities and they feel like you are a real person and not just trying to sell them something.
2) Finding the objections and closing the doors - This is where your art comes in. The process of selling requires you to not just spit out your rhetoric and great pitches about your product or service. Most of the sale is actually listening to what the customer says, and finding out what they want, and especially the objections they may have or "things they are stuck on". If your customer is stuck on something (because they have told you this), then you have to address it and make sure you answer their objections.
Customers have many of these,some of them are nearly a over precautions of misunderstandings about your product. But you still need to address every single one of them. And if you think you answered every one of them, but the customer is still not buying, you must ask the question "What further concerns do you have about making this purchase now?" or "Are there any other questions that I still need to answer that are in your head now?" You need to pull out their objections, all of them must be cleared or else you will have no sale.
3) Ask for the Sale- You have to ask for the sale several times during your sales pitch. Or else your customer may never make a decision. Some ways you can do this are "So can I go ahead and write this order up for you now?" or "So are you ready to order?", or "If everything is clear to you now, I can go ahead and get this contract ready for you to sign?". Many customers will just agree to this, and that means you have pushed them over the fence. Asking this questions is also a good way to get more "objections" out in the open (step 2) that you can further address so that you can get to the this final stage.
4) Get a meeting in person - IN the modern world, meetings in person are less frequent, but if you can get a meeting in person,over 90% of those meeting will close to a sale. Remind your customer to bring their check book or credit card before the meeting. If they are out of state, offer to pay half their air far to come meet you, this trick works well, especially if you sale is over $10K in which case the air fair is nothing.
Modern Day Techniques
Ho ho ho comes the new school. A rapid, social advance, of new ideologies and new things to think about when closing a sale. Steve Barbarich found this out after he started launching eCommerce businesses. He was selling high end products, so his customers were still calling in to talk to his sales people, but the sale was different, and here are the reasons why.
1) Your competitors are at their fingertips- so you must apply more pressure
People are online researching you and all the competitors at the same time. While talking to you, they have four or five other companies open on their browsers and may even have pricing open as well. If you get off the phone with them without the sale, most people will get distracted and start calling the other competitors an forget about you. ADD is on the loose in the new generation so you have close them in your first call if possible or at least get them a contract to look at.
2) Online reviews
In the modern day you got to have reviews. Small service businesses must be on Yelp. And eCommerce or product companies must be on the many online sits that do reviews. And you must have positive reviews. If you get too many negative online reviews you will not be able to do business any more in the modern day age. More than 50% of customers look at reviews before making decisions (as of 2014)
3) Social Media
This is hard to manipulate. But if you know people that your customer knows, you can ask them to put in a good word via social media channels. The other technique to use here is to get all your leads to agree to friend you on your business Facebook page, and send constant links and updates to your page, keeping your company in front of them at all times while they are considering what they are going to do.
4) Live Chat
People are on your web-site checking you out too. But they don't always want to speak , or they are not sure you are available to speak. As a business owner or sales person, you can even download live chat on your phone, and when people ask to chat you will be there ready to chat. And when they do, ask for their number becasue talkingon the phone is still the best way to convert.